- Long-life elastomer diaphragm
- High-quality snap action switch
- Factory preset
- Available in a wide range of configurations
- Pneumatic and hydraulic applications
- NEMA 4, 13
- Both Normally Open and Normally Close
Low Pressure Switch 10PSI Falling – SM-2C-10F
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Customer information sharing – We do not share any customer information with third parties. All information is gathered for the companies records only. Customer information will be shared if a law enforcement official approaches us and provides us with a subpoena or search warrant.. We do not support terrorist organization.
1. We do not share or distribute your email, phone, home address to other companies.
2. We offer opt in and opt out options for our newsletters when and if it becomes available..
3. Our website is secured with a Valid SSL cert. Renewed every 3 months for consumer protection and high data encryption standards.
5. In case of a data breach. All customers will be notified immediately to give them an understanding of what data was breached and what Lauderdale Speedometer is doing at the time of this breach. We will be working closely with law enforcement agencies to report any breaches.
6. We comply with GDPR standards. If you have any questions or find an area where we don’t comply please notify us to make proper adjustments.
LSpeedo.com – Shipping and Return Policy
Out of Stock Items
Here at LSpeedo.com, we do our best to keep all the items we sell online in stock so that we can ship them to you the next business day after we receive your order. Sometimes, of course we may run out, and when this happens, we will promptly email you letting you know which items are temporarily out of stock. This gives you, the customer, the choice of: a) having us hold the order until all parts are available; b) shipping that portion of your order that is ready and ship the missing parts as soon as the possible; c) modifying the order as you choose.
Special Order Items / Back Orders
If a item is special order or Back-ordered you will have to allow up to 3 weeks’ time for delivery. Please understand that we have to wait for the manufacturer to send us the products. Some special-order items are built to order which also increases the time for an item to be sent.
Periodically something will go wrong with a shipment and you may wish to return an item. We will do everything reasonable to satisfy you; please contact us to via email or phone to discuss the circumstances before returning any parts. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all returned items. No returns accepted after 15 days from the invoice date or on special-order merchandise and electrical parts.
No returns/refunds on electrical parts.
No returns on used senders or switches.
We charge a 25% restocking charge under any of the following circumstances:
1) Special Order Parts: If an order includes parts which we do not normally sell or which have been custom-made are not returnable and no refund will be issued.
2) Returns more than 15 days after invoice date or incorrect items purchased: Please check your order thoroughly upon receipt and contact us immediately with any problems.
Shipping Fees on Returns and Shipping times
Customer is responsible for paying all costs for shipping an item(s) back to us.
If a item is ordered on a business day before 3:30pm EST we will do our best to ship it out immediately on that same day. If your order is placed using USPS it will ship the same day if the order is received before 10am EST. If not received before that time it will ship the following business day.
Damaged Merchandise: Should any package appear to be damaged at the time of delivery, a claim for damage must be promptly made with the responsible freight carrier. Keep the box and take photos of the damaged box. So we can process a claim if the package is insured.
Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy within this website, Lauderdale Speedometer & Compass Sales cannot be held responsible for typographical errors.
We offer a 90-day return policy for repairs or 4000 miles whichever comes first, unless stated otherwise on the paperwork. Ritchie Compass’ that are less than 5 years old and are in their warranty repair window are serviceable in our facility, please call to verify that we have parts available to complete the repair.
Please state on the phone that you’re viewing website pricing so we can give you the correct pricing.
I understand the Terms and Conditions listed Above by continuing to use the site and its services provided.
There are no reviews yet.